Can I Read a Channel Definition File (CDF) - Websphere

This is a discussion on Can I Read a Channel Definition File (CDF) - Websphere ; Does IBM provide a utility to read the channel definition file? If not, is the layout published anywhere?...

  1. Can I Read a Channel Definition File (CDF)

    Does IBM provide a utility to read the channel definition file? If
    not, is the layout published anywhere?

  2. Re: Can I Read a Channel Definition File (CDF)

    Sleazoid@myisp.com wrote in message news:...
    > Does IBM provide a utility to read the channel definition file? If
    > not, is the layout published anywhere?

    Channel definition format (CDF), an XML specification developed by
    Microsoft that allows Web publishers to push content at users.
    So all that you need is read XML file. And you may parse XML with SAX
    or DOM parser.

    CDF Reference
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...erence/cdf.asp
    Xerces2 - XML parser