Hi everybody,

I am working on WSAD 5.1, WAS 5.x and Websphere MQ 53. I have this

situation mentioned below.

I have a big message called A that my application should process. Now

this big message is broken up into smaller chunks called a1,a2 and a3

(A=a1+a2+a3) and sent to my application through a Queue of Websphere MQ. These messages are supposed to be consumed by a single MDB.

Now my MDB should collect each small message chunks a1,a2 and a3. After

that my MDB should reconstitute the original message A from a1,a2 and

a3 and do the processing.

Please tell me if this is possible with MDB and if it is possible how

it can be accomplished.

Regards

Palav

pallav_pallav@yahoo.co.in