Hi,

I have got a problem when using WSAD and hope that someone can help me
on this.

The WSAD version is 5.0.0. My application uses servlets and MDBs.

During server startup, I occasionally get a
ConcurrentModificationException in
ReloadableClassLoader.checkForUpdate. This exception also sometimes
occurs when there are many concurrent jobs running. However, this
exception seems to have no impact on my application and my application
can run successfully.

Does anyone has any idea on this? Thanks a lot for any information.

The exception is:
>> SystemErr R java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
>> SystemErr R at
>> java.util.HashMap$Ha****erator.next(HashMap.java(C ompiled
>> Code))
>> SystemErr R at
>> java.util.AbstractCollection,toArray(AbstractColle ction.java(Compiled
>> Code))
>> SystemErr R at
>> com.ibm.ws.classloader.ReloadableClassLoader.check ForUpdate(ReloadableClassLoader.java:180)
>> SystemErr R at
>> com.ibm.ws.classloader.ClassLoaderManager.checkAnd Notify(ClassLoaderManasger.java:350)
>> SystemErr R at
>> com.ibm.ws.classloader.ClassLoaderManager.access$1 00(ClassLoaderManager.java:31)
>> SystemErr R at
>> com.ibm.ws.classloader.ClassLoaderManager$ReloadTi merTask.run(ClassLoaderManager.java:390)
>> SystemErr R at
>> java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:445)
>> SystemErr R at
>> java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:395)

Thanx
Vincent