Where can I find WTE Server's standard output ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Where can I find WTE Server's standard output ? - Websphere ; I use WSAD 5.1 to deploy my EJBs. I have a few System.out.println statements in my Session Bean, to track the sequence of invocations on the bean. When I run the application client to invoke the bean, my console gets ...

  1. Where can I find WTE Server's standard output ?

    I use WSAD 5.1 to deploy my EJBs. I have a few System.out.println statements in my Session Bean, to track the sequence of invocations on the bean. When I run the application client to invoke the bean, my console gets cleared and only info relating to the client shows up. Where can I find the results of System.out.println statements written out by the bean?

    Thanks,
    RB

  2. Re: Where can I find WTE Server's standard output ?

    revas_b wrote:

    >I use WSAD 5.1 to deploy my EJBs. I have a few System.out.println statements in my Session Bean, to track the sequence of invocations on the bean. When I run the application client to invoke the bean, my console gets cleared and only info relating to the client shows up. Where can I find the results of System.out.println statements written out by the bean?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >RB

    Go to a debug view (I often put one in whatever perspective I'm usually
    in), select the server process. Its output will then be in the window.

    Ken

  3. Re: Where can I find WTE Server's standard output ?

    Thanks for the response,

    I was also able to get to it by clicking on the down arrow besides the running man on the top right corner of the console, which gave me a list of running processes, for which there is an output displayed. I then selected WTE and was able to get to it.

    Thanks,
    RB.

+ Reply to Thread