how to connect to database by webshere studio - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to connect to database by webshere studio - Websphere ; Hi i'm beginner to WebSphere studio 5 and want the steps to connect to database by jsp and i follow the wizard but i cann't , pls tell me the steps to do that in detail with simple example with ...

  1. how to connect to database by webshere studio

    Hi

    i'm beginner to WebSphere studio 5 and want the steps to connect to database by jsp and i follow the wizard but i cann't , pls tell me the steps to do that in detail with simple example

    with regards

  2. Re: how to connect to database by webshere studio

    a good place to start is the programming guide downloading from IBM

    wrote in message news:<1758616864.1081336060305.JavaMail.wasadmin@swg3ws0 06>...
    > Hi
    >
    > i'm beginner to WebSphere studio 5 and want the steps to connect to database by jsp and i follow the wizard but i cann't , pls tell me the steps to do that in detail with simple example
    >
    > with regards

+ Reply to Thread