Hi ,

I am getting the following error in my WSADin Java Perspective -> Tasks list

JSPTranslate: c:\program files\IBM\WebSphere Studio\Workspace\WSPR_Rewrite_DataTransfer_Web\Web Content\\lm-intm-01\clientdata$\n0002222\Desktop\wspr\error_window. jsp(The System Cannot find the path Specified)

Actually, the file(error_window.jsp) exists in c:\program files\IBM\WebSphere Studio\Workspace\WSPR_Rewrite_DataTransfer_Web\Web Content\wspr\error_window.jsp

I do not understand why the WSAD is looking for the jsp file in above location. I have crosschecked all configuration files in WSAD, but didnt find a clue.

Same set of files works fine in other systems where WSAD is installed.

Can someone please throw some light on this..

--
Thanks
Suresh.P