Install 5.1 and 5.1.1 on same machine - Websphere

This is a discussion on Install 5.1 and 5.1.1 on same machine - Websphere ; Hi there - I know it's not supported but does anyone know of a workaround to get 5.1 and 5.1.1 on the same machine? There was a registry hack going around to get WSAD and WSADIE 5 on the same ...

  1. Install 5.1 and 5.1.1 on same machine

    Hi there - I know it's not supported but does anyone know of a workaround to
    get 5.1 and 5.1.1 on the same machine? There was a registry hack going
    around to get WSAD and WSADIE 5 on the same machine and I wondered if anyone
    had managed to get 5.1 and 5.1.1 to co-exist.

    Jon

  2. Re: Install 5.1 and 5.1.1 on same machine

    AS you know its not supported. But you can install 5.1.1 first then 5.1.

    Peter

    Jon Mell wrote:

    > Hi there - I know it's not supported but does anyone know of a workaround to
    > get 5.1 and 5.1.1 on the same machine? There was a registry hack going
    > around to get WSAD and WSADIE 5 on the same machine and I wondered if anyone
    > had managed to get 5.1 and 5.1.1 to co-exist.
    >
    > Jon

  3. Re: Install 5.1 and 5.1.1 on same machine

    Jon Mell wrote:

    >Hi there - I know it's not supported but does anyone know of a workaround to
    >get 5.1 and 5.1.1 on the same machine? There was a registry hack going
    >around to get WSAD and WSADIE 5 on the same machine and I wondered if anyone
    >had managed to get 5.1 and 5.1.1 to co-exist.
    >
    >Jon

    Piece of cake. First you install Linux....

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread