Hi,
I'm using the debugger on IBM Websphere Studio Application Developer
5.1.1

I use it to debug JSP pages and EJB functions (called from JSP pages)

I step through 5,10,20,50 lines of code, and suddenly after pressing
F6 (for step over), the debugger freezes - It does not step over to
the next line of code,
and the Debug view says that the current thread is in 'Stepping' mode
All I can do is stop the test server from running and restart it.

This happens on arbitrary lines of code, from simple StringBuffer
appends to even simpler arithmetic additions to ints, there is
absolutely no pattern.

Any ideas?

Please ask for more info if you need it.

Thanks a lot,
Uri Gilad, YCD