Installed components in WAS - Websphere

This is a discussion on Installed components in WAS - Websphere ; Hi All, I have this questions related to WAS and WSAD. How to find out what components were installed when WAS or WSAD was first installed? ie. Messaging Client only or Messaging client and server both or none of them ...

  1. Installed components in WAS

    Hi All,
    I have this questions related to WAS and WSAD.

    How to find out what components were installed when WAS or WSAD was first installed? ie. Messaging Client only or Messaging client and server both or none of them ...

    Regards

    Pallav

    bora_pallav@rediffmail.com

  2. Re: Installed components in WAS

    chintuchunky wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >I have this questions related to WAS and WSAD.
    >
    >How to find out what components were installed when WAS or WSAD was first installed? ie. Messaging Client only or Messaging client and server both or none of them ...
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Pallav
    >
    >bora_pallav@rediffmail.com

    Perhaps the simplest way is to put the installation CD in the machine,
    run a custom install, and see what components it'll let you install.

    Ken

  3. Re: Installed components in WAS

    Thanks Ken,

    Regards

    Pallav
    > chintuchunky wrote:
    >
    > >Hi All,
    > >I have this questions related to WAS and WSAD.
    > >
    > >How to find out what components were installed when

    > WAS or WSAD was first installed? ie. Messaging Client
    > only or Messaging client and server both or none of
    > them ...
    > >
    > >Regards
    > >
    > >Pallav
    > >
    > >bora_pallav@rediffmail.com
    > >

    > Perhaps the simplest way is to put the installation
    > CD in the machine,
    > run a custom install, and see what components it'll
    > let you install.
    >
    > Ken

+ Reply to Thread