Hi there,

Using the RSE view contained in WebSphere Development Studio-Client
for iSeries (Version 5.0) you get a tree-based hierarchical view
on your Libs, Objects, Members an so on. After creating a filter
I can get a table view of this filter, and that's the point I want
to extend: How am I able to get/manipulate the query RSE is submit-
ting to the iSeries? For example to use it writing a plugin (am I
needing a plugin to do this?) Are there any API docs of RSE out
there?

A very enlarged research on the web/usenet/IBM docs/local docs
did not provide the level of awareness I need. Am I ignoring
something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Andi