No Suitable Driver - Websphere

This is a discussion on No Suitable Driver - Websphere ; Hi folks !!! I'm trying to create a MS SQL Server database connection with WebSphere Studio with and i have the following message : "No Suitable Driver". It's seems to be a classpath problem. Where i can set the classpath ...

  1. No Suitable Driver

    Hi folks !!!

    I'm trying to create a MS SQL Server database connection with WebSphere
    Studio with and i have the following message : "No Suitable Driver". It's
    seems to be a classpath problem. Where i can set the classpath for this
    situation.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: No Suitable Driver

    Harold Martin wrote:
    > Hi folks !!!
    >
    > I'm trying to create a MS SQL Server database connection with WebSphere
    > Studio with and i have the following message : "No Suitable Driver". It's
    > seems to be a classpath problem. Where i can set the classpath for this
    > situation.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Open the server, use the 'DataSource' tab.
    Ken

+ Reply to Thread