struts tiles - Websphere

This is a discussion on struts tiles - Websphere ; i am using WSAD 5.1.1. The documentation states that Struts Template is deprecated and replaced with Struts tiles. I cannot seem to find the Struts Tiles tags in the page designer pallett. Would anybody have any ideas? thanks, Edwin...

  1. struts tiles

    i am using WSAD 5.1.1. The documentation states that Struts Template is
    deprecated and replaced with Struts tiles.

    I cannot seem to find the Struts Tiles tags in the page designer
    pallett. Would anybody have any ideas?

    thanks,
    Edwin

  2. Re: struts tiles

    The model for including Tag Libraries into project in Studio is to first
    add the feature(s) to the project. After a project already exists, you
    can add a feature by going to the projects Properties dialog; then
    select web or web features property (depending on version).

    Edwin Lukaweski wrote:
    > i am using WSAD 5.1.1. The documentation states that Struts Template is
    > deprecated and replaced with Struts tiles.
    >
    > I cannot seem to find the Struts Tiles tags in the page designer
    > pallett. Would anybody have any ideas?
    >
    > thanks,
    > Edwin

  3. Re: struts tiles

    Thank you for the response.

    I have done what was suggested and the features are added to the project.
    However, the JSP pallet only shows HTML BEANS and LOGIC STRUTS tags.

    I would have thought that the TILES tags would be included on the pallet.

    Edwin

    "Gary Craig" wrote in message
    > The model for including Tag Libraries into project in Studio is to first
    > add the feature(s) to the project. After a project already exists, you
    > can add a feature by going to the projects Properties dialog; then
    > select web or web features property (depending on version).
    >
    > Edwin Lukaweski wrote:
    > > i am using WSAD 5.1.1. The documentation states that Struts Template is
    > > deprecated and replaced with Struts tiles.
    > >
    > > I cannot seem to find the Struts Tiles tags in the page designer
    > > pallett. Would anybody have any ideas?
    > >
    > > thanks,
    > > Edwin

+ Reply to Thread