All

Enterprise Developers Conference
12-14 May 2004 / Gold Coast Australia

Preview the Agenda - Register Now!

The 2004 Enterprise Developers Conference is for users of WebSphere
Studio Application Developer (WSAD); WebSphere Studio Enterprise
Developer (WSED); WebSphere Studio Site Developer (WSSD); and
VisualAge Generator (VAG/Java).
It is being held from 12th to 14th May 2004 at the Grand Mercure Hotel
on Queensland's Gold Coast. The event offers the only cross-platform
technical program available in the South-Pacific region, with sessions
covering WSAD, WSED, WSSD and VAG/Java. The 2004 event features the
integration of WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD),
Enterprise Developer (WSED) and Site Developer (WSSD); IBM's future
direction for the VisualAge family (VAJ and VAG).

The presence of IBM Labs personnel from Research Triangle Park, and
elsewhere within the IBM global organisation, provide a unique
opportunity to ask questions directly with those who develop and
support the WebSphere Studio and VisualAge products. Topics of major
interest include the integration of WebSphere product family; customer
successes using V5.0 and the release of Enterprise Generation
Language.

Conference dinner, lunches, coffee breaks and social events will
provide everyone ample opportunity to meet and network with other
users of the WebSphere Studio (and VisualAge) products. The three-day
User Conference gives us the opportunity to hear presentations from
other users of the WebSphere Studio and VisualAge products, together
with presentations from IBM staff. Through these presentations we can
benefit from what others have already learnt, rather than having to
encounter and resolve problems on our own. Contacts made at the
conference provide access to essential assistance from other end users
of the products, which enhance our own ability to best utilise the
products.
For information on sponsoring, presenting, and/or attending Enterprise
Developers Conference, contact the us via email at EDUG@bigfoot.com or
visit out website at http://www.bigfoot.com/~EDUG Registrations
from $275.00

The Enterprise Developers Conference is proudly sponsored by:
IBM Australia http://www.ibm.com/au

http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/studioenterprisedev
http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/studioappdev
http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/visgen