studio crashes during copy/paste past XML EOF - Websphere

This is a discussion on studio crashes during copy/paste past XML EOF - Websphere ; Has anyone had problems with Studio crashing when you try to paste past the end of file? This happens when you mark a region to paste to and the number of lines in the region is smaller than the number ...

  1. studio crashes during copy/paste past XML EOF

    Has anyone had problems with Studio crashing when you try to paste past the
    end of file?
    This happens when you mark a region to paste to and the number of lines in
    the region
    is smaller than the number of lines pasted in. This works fine elsewhere in
    the XML file,
    but causes problems as you get near the end of the file.
    The workaround is to pad the end of the file with blank lines before doing
    the paste.

  2. Re: studio crashes during copy/paste past XML EOF

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:21:59 -0500, Wayne Christian wrote:

    > Has anyone had problems with Studio crashing when you try to paste past the
    > end of file?
    > This happens when you mark a region to paste to and the number of lines in
    > the region
    > is smaller than the number of lines pasted in. This works fine elsewhere in
    > the XML file,
    > but causes problems as you get near the end of the file.
    > The workaround is to pad the end of the file with blank lines before doing
    > the paste.

    I tried some quick "sanity checks" on Version 5.1.1 with some simply XML files, but didn't see any problems. Which version are you seeing this on? If V5.1.1, can you describe more step-by-step instructions on reproducing? Well ... even if earlier version too Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread