workspace directory - Websphere

This is a discussion on workspace directory - Websphere ; Hi When I start Websphere Studio, it doesn't ask me anymore the dirctory where I want to work. Do someone know how to configure WS so it ask me the workspace directory before to start? Thanks Simone...

  1. workspace directory

    Hi

    When I start Websphere Studio, it doesn't ask me anymore the dirctory where
    I want to work.
    Do someone know how to configure WS so it ask me the workspace directory
    before to start?

    Thanks
    Simone

  2. Re: workspace directory

    Launch it with the -setworkspace command line argument
    Peter

    Simone wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > When I start Websphere Studio, it doesn't ask me anymore the dirctory where
    > I want to work.
    > Do someone know how to configure WS so it ask me the workspace directory
    > before to start?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Simone

  3. Re: workspace directory

    If you are using Windows and want WSAD to prompt you again:

    1. Look in your registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IBM\WebSphere
    Studio\Workspace
    2. There will be a key (on my computer) called wsappdev510_status. It is set
    to Disable. If you change it to Enable and start Studio again, it will
    prompt you.

    hth,
    Mark Buensalido
    Cornerstone Systems, Inc.
    mbuensalido@csihome.com

    "Simone" wrote in message

    > Hi
    >
    > When I start Websphere Studio, it doesn't ask me anymore the dirctory

    where
    > I want to work.
    > Do someone know how to configure WS so it ask me the workspace directory
    > before to start?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Simone

+ Reply to Thread