Hi,
I am in the process of migrating a project from VAJ to WSAD, in which
it is trying to connect to workspace using ToolAPI with below line of
code.

Workspace ws = ToolEnv.connectToWorkspace();

I see ivjbase.jar in the runtimes folder which removed all the
compilation
errors but when run the line returns null instead of returning
workspace object.

Is there any implementation in WSAD with which I can execute this
functionality
or the only way is to make this work is my changing the implementation
to pure
file access using IO classes.

It would be of great help if anyone can post their experiences with
respect to above code base migration.

Srini.