I use normal java way to connect JDBC interbase with websphere, but it
fail
my code is like this

public void sqlTest(){
String str;
String databaseURL =
"jdbc:interbase://localhost/C:/PartsTracking/Data/PARTSTRACKING.GDB";
String user = "sysdba";
String password = "masterkey";
String driverName = "interbase.interclient.Driver";
str ="";
try{
Class.forName(driverName);
}
catch(Exception e){
System.out.print("class forName : " + e);
}

try{
Connection con =
DriverManager.getConnection(databaseURL,user,passw ord);
Statement stmt =
con.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIV E,
ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY);
ResultSet srs = stmt.executeQuery("select * from Security");

while (srs.next()) {
String MyUsername = srs.getString("UserName");
String MyPassword = srs.getString("Password");
str = str + MyUsername + "\t" + MyPassword + "\n";
}
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,"result\n\n" + str);

}
catch(Exception e){
System.out.print("Connection and statement : " + e);
}
}

it come out error like this
class forName : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
interbase.interclient.DriverConnection and statement :

it seem that the command Class.forName(driverName); got problem
am i have to install anythings else?

I am using websphere studio application developer 5.0
this is just a part of my normal java application.

i try to add
import interbase.interclient.*;

but it show error.