Generating ibm.web-bnd.xmi file - Websphere

This is a discussion on Generating ibm.web-bnd.xmi file - Websphere ; Hi, If my ibm.web-bnd.xmi is corrupted, is there way I can tell the WSAD5.1 to regenerate it? Thanks -Mat...

  1. Generating ibm.web-bnd.xmi file

    Hi,

    If my ibm.web-bnd.xmi is corrupted, is there way I can tell the WSAD5.1 to
    regenerate it?

    Thanks

    -Mat

  2. Re: Generating ibm.web-bnd.xmi file

    Mat,

    Why do you think it is corrupt? If it is you could edit the file
    using one of the text editors. There are keys in there that tie back
    to the web.xml.
    e.g.
    href="WEB-INF/web.xml#ResourceRef_1051278879906"/

    You should be able to tie all the entries up. Any you can't you could
    delete manually.

    You could remove all the entries leaving just the skeleton...

    xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI" xmlns:webappbnd="webappbnd.xmi"
    xmlns:webapplication="webapplication.xmi" xmi:id="WebAppBinding_1"
    virtualHostName="default_host">

    You would then have to go back to the WEB Deployment Descriptor panels
    and reset any JNDI references that have lost their bindings.

    Hope this helps
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread