WSAD 5.1 & MS SQL Server 2000 does not pull in Objects - Websphere

This is a discussion on WSAD 5.1 & MS SQL Server 2000 does not pull in Objects - Websphere ; I can make a connection to SQL server, but it does not pull in any Objects definitions such as tables etc. This works fine with Oracle. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated....

  1. WSAD 5.1 & MS SQL Server 2000 does not pull in Objects

    I can make a connection to SQL server, but it does not pull in any Objects
    definitions such as tables etc. This works fine with Oracle. Any feedback
    will be greatly appreciated.

  2. Re: WSAD 5.1 & MS SQL Server 2000 does not pull in Objects

    Click on the filters button when setting up the connection.
    Remove the check next to SCHEMA not like dbo.
    The sql built will have dbo.tablename

    "Zheng Yi" wrote in message
    > I can make a connection to SQL server, but it does not pull in any Objects
    > definitions such as tables etc. This works fine with Oracle. Any

    feedback
    > will be greatly appreciated.

  3. Re: WSAD 5.1 & MS SQL Server 2000 does not pull in Objects

    Zheng Yi, how do you make connection to SQL Server? I only can make connection to DB2. Can you please tell me how do you do that?

+ Reply to Thread