WSAD 5.1.0.3 Generate Deployment and RMIC Code for the selected Enterprise Beans PROBLEM - Websphere

This is a discussion on WSAD 5.1.0.3 Generate Deployment and RMIC Code for the selected Enterprise Beans PROBLEM - Websphere ; Got WSAD 5.1.0.3 installed on a windows 2000 (service pack 4) We have made a Enterprise Project Application that contains webproject and ejbproject etc In the ejbproject we have tens of session beans that was made in WSAD 4.0.3. The ...

  1. WSAD 5.1.0.3 Generate Deployment and RMIC Code for the selected Enterprise Beans PROBLEM

    Got WSAD 5.1.0.3 installed on a windows 2000 (service pack 4)

    We have made a Enterprise Project Application that contains webproject and
    ejbproject etc
    In the ejbproject we have tens of session beans that was made in WSAD 4.0.3.
    The hole application was run and made without any errors in WSAD 4.0.3
    before we now migrated it to WSAD 5.1 which is updatet to 5.1.0.3

    The session beans in the ejbproject contains a lot of metods/functions.
    If i make a new metode endreSnpfadr() in the session bean called
    SnpfadrWorkFlowBean, and i do a "EnterpriseBean > promote to remote
    interface" on metode endreSnpfadr() .
    I then do a "Generate > Deployment and RMIC Code.." select the
    SnpfadrWorkFlowBean and click Finish button everthing works fine. This is
    the way we have done it in WSAD 4.0.3 and 5.1.0.3 and everything works fine.

    The problems start if i now do a "syncronize with repository" from computer
    1 that has made the changes and do a commit. Take computer 2 and add all the
    changes to workspace.
    I then in computer 2 (with WSAD 5.1.0.3) got alot of errors an all the stubs
    and for the remote and home interface for SnpfadrWorkFlowBean that i have
    just added a public metod endreSnpfadr().
    The only way that i can get rid of the errors( i have done, refresh,
    rebuild, validate etc) is to do "Generate > Deployment and RMIC Code.."
    select the SnpfadrWorkFlowbean and click Finish button on comupter 2.

    What is wrong? This was not a problem in WSAD 4.0.3 but it is in WSAD
    5.1.0.3. Is there some buttons to push in WSAD 5.1.0.3 that fix this.

    The .log file in WSAD 5.1.0.3 is empty.

    All the .java files for a sessionbean is placed in the same
    folder/directory!

    Here are just some of the copies of the errors in the task :
    Description= Class must implement the inherited abstract method
    SnpfadrWorkFlow.endreSnpfadr(BrukerVO,
    SnpfadrVO)Resource=EJSRemoteStatelessSnpfadrWorkFl ow_b7512400.java

    Description= Class must implement the inherited abstract method
    SnpfadrWorkFlow.endreSnpfadr(BrukerVO, SnpfadrVO)
    Resource=_SnpfadrWorkFlow_Stub.java
    KS

  2. Re: WSAD 5.1.0.3 Generate Deployment and RMIC Code for the selectedEnterprise Beans PROBLEM

    Check to make sure that all of the deployed code is being released to
    the CVS. By default it does not release all of the deployed code. To
    check this you can go to windows/ preferences /team/cvs/ignored
    resources. You need to unclick _*.java and EJS*.java to have all of the
    deployed code released to CVS.

    Good luck.

    KS wrote:
    > Got WSAD 5.1.0.3 installed on a windows 2000 (service pack 4)
    >
    > We have made a Enterprise Project Application that contains webproject and
    > ejbproject etc
    > In the ejbproject we have tens of session beans that was made in WSAD 4.0.3.
    > The hole application was run and made without any errors in WSAD 4.0.3
    > before we now migrated it to WSAD 5.1 which is updatet to 5.1.0.3
    >
    > The session beans in the ejbproject contains a lot of metods/functions.
    > If i make a new metode endreSnpfadr() in the session bean called
    > SnpfadrWorkFlowBean, and i do a "EnterpriseBean > promote to remote
    > interface" on metode endreSnpfadr() .
    > I then do a "Generate > Deployment and RMIC Code.." select the
    > SnpfadrWorkFlowBean and click Finish button everthing works fine. This is
    > the way we have done it in WSAD 4.0.3 and 5.1.0.3 and everything works fine.
    >
    > The problems start if i now do a "syncronize with repository" from computer
    > 1 that has made the changes and do a commit. Take computer 2 and add all the
    > changes to workspace.
    > I then in computer 2 (with WSAD 5.1.0.3) got alot of errors an all the stubs
    > and for the remote and home interface for SnpfadrWorkFlowBean that i have
    > just added a public metod endreSnpfadr().
    > The only way that i can get rid of the errors( i have done, refresh,
    > rebuild, validate etc) is to do "Generate > Deployment and RMIC Code.."
    > select the SnpfadrWorkFlowbean and click Finish button on comupter 2.
    >

    > What is wrong? This was not a problem in WSAD 4.0.3 but it is in WSAD
    > 5.1.0.3. Is there some buttons to push in WSAD 5.1.0.3 that fix this.
    >
    > The .log file in WSAD 5.1.0.3 is empty.
    >
    > All the .java files for a sessionbean is placed in the same
    > folder/directory!
    >
    > Here are just some of the copies of the errors in the task :
    > Description= Class must implement the inherited abstract method
    > SnpfadrWorkFlow.endreSnpfadr(BrukerVO,
    > SnpfadrVO)Resource=EJSRemoteStatelessSnpfadrWorkFl ow_b7512400.java
    >
    > Description= Class must implement the inherited abstract method
    > SnpfadrWorkFlow.endreSnpfadr(BrukerVO, SnpfadrVO)
    > Resource=_SnpfadrWorkFlow_Stub.java
    > KS

  3. Re: WSAD 5.1.0.3 Generate Deployment and RMIC Code for the selected Enterprise Beans PROBLEM

    Thanx for trying but i dont have the _*.java or EJS*.java in my list. Ill
    try to uncheck some of the other options
    like _$* and *$ and *~ and core
    Do you really have _*.java and EJS*.java in the list after installing WSAD
    5.1 by default?

    KS

    "Chris Taylor" skrev i melding
    > Check to make sure that all of the deployed code is being released to
    > the CVS. By default it does not release all of the deployed code. To
    > check this you can go to windows/ preferences /team/cvs/ignored
    > resources. You need to unclick _*.java and EJS*.java to have all of the
    > deployed code released to CVS.
    >
    > Good luck.
    >

    > KS wrote:
    > > Got WSAD 5.1.0.3 installed on a windows 2000 (service pack 4)
    > >
    > > We have made a Enterprise Project Application that contains webproject

    and
    > > ejbproject etc
    > > In the ejbproject we have tens of session beans that was made in WSAD

    4.0.3.
    > > The hole application was run and made without any errors in WSAD 4.0.3
    > > before we now migrated it to WSAD 5.1 which is updatet to 5.1.0.3
    > >
    > > The session beans in the ejbproject contains a lot of metods/functions.
    > > If i make a new metode endreSnpfadr() in the session bean called
    > > SnpfadrWorkFlowBean, and i do a "EnterpriseBean > promote to remote
    > > interface" on metode endreSnpfadr() .
    > > I then do a "Generate > Deployment and RMIC Code.." select the
    > > SnpfadrWorkFlowBean and click Finish button everthing works fine. This

    is
    > > the way we have done it in WSAD 4.0.3 and 5.1.0.3 and everything works

    fine.

    > > The problems start if i now do a "syncronize with repository" from

    computer
    > > 1 that has made the changes and do a commit. Take computer 2 and add all

    the
    > > changes to workspace.
    > > I then in computer 2 (with WSAD 5.1.0.3) got alot of errors an all the

    stubs
    > > and for the remote and home interface for SnpfadrWorkFlowBean that i

    have
    > > just added a public metod endreSnpfadr().
    > > The only way that i can get rid of the errors( i have done, refresh,
    > > rebuild, validate etc) is to do "Generate > Deployment and RMIC Code.."
    > > select the SnpfadrWorkFlowbean and click Finish button on comupter 2.
    > >

    > > What is wrong? This was not a problem in WSAD 4.0.3 but it is in WSAD
    > > 5.1.0.3. Is there some buttons to push in WSAD 5.1.0.3 that fix this.
    > >
    > > The .log file in WSAD 5.1.0.3 is empty.
    > >
    > > All the .java files for a sessionbean is placed in the same
    > > folder/directory!
    > >
    > > Here are just some of the copies of the errors in the task :
    > > Description= Class must implement the inherited abstract method
    > > SnpfadrWorkFlow.endreSnpfadr(BrukerVO,
    > > SnpfadrVO)Resource=EJSRemoteStatelessSnpfadrWorkFl ow_b7512400.java
    > >
    > > Description= Class must implement the inherited abstract method
    > > SnpfadrWorkFlow.endreSnpfadr(BrukerVO, SnpfadrVO)
    > > Resource=_SnpfadrWorkFlow_Stub.java
    > > KS

  4. Re: WSAD 5.1.0.3 Generate Deployment and RMIC Code for the selected Enterprise Beans PROBLEM

    I have removed everything there is ro remove about the .cvsignore files
    except the .class files and bin folder.
    And in "windows/ preferences /team/cvs/ignored resources" i have tried
    unchecking everything.
    Still got the same problem.

    "Chris Taylor" skrev i melding
    > Check to make sure that all of the deployed code is being released to
    > the CVS. By default it does not release all of the deployed code. To
    > check this you can go to windows/ preferences /team/cvs/ignored
    > resources. You need to unclick _*.java and EJS*.java to have all of the
    > deployed code released to CVS.
    >
    > Good luck.
    >

    > KS wrote:
    > > Got WSAD 5.1.0.3 installed on a windows 2000 (service pack 4)
    > >
    > > We have made a Enterprise Project Application that contains webproject

    and
    > > ejbproject etc
    > > In the ejbproject we have tens of session beans that was made in WSAD

    4.0.3.
    > > The hole application was run and made without any errors in WSAD 4.0.3
    > > before we now migrated it to WSAD 5.1 which is updatet to 5.1.0.3
    > >
    > > The session beans in the ejbproject contains a lot of metods/functions.
    > > If i make a new metode endreSnpfadr() in the session bean called
    > > SnpfadrWorkFlowBean, and i do a "EnterpriseBean > promote to remote
    > > interface" on metode endreSnpfadr() .
    > > I then do a "Generate > Deployment and RMIC Code.." select the
    > > SnpfadrWorkFlowBean and click Finish button everthing works fine. This

    is
    > > the way we have done it in WSAD 4.0.3 and 5.1.0.3 and everything works

    fine.

    > > The problems start if i now do a "syncronize with repository" from

    computer
    > > 1 that has made the changes and do a commit. Take computer 2 and add all

    the
    > > changes to workspace.
    > > I then in computer 2 (with WSAD 5.1.0.3) got alot of errors an all the

    stubs
    > > and for the remote and home interface for SnpfadrWorkFlowBean that i

    have
    > > just added a public metod endreSnpfadr().
    > > The only way that i can get rid of the errors( i have done, refresh,
    > > rebuild, validate etc) is to do "Generate > Deployment and RMIC Code.."
    > > select the SnpfadrWorkFlowbean and click Finish button on comupter 2.
    > >

    > > What is wrong? This was not a problem in WSAD 4.0.3 but it is in WSAD
    > > 5.1.0.3. Is there some buttons to push in WSAD 5.1.0.3 that fix this.
    > >
    > > The .log file in WSAD 5.1.0.3 is empty.
    > >
    > > All the .java files for a sessionbean is placed in the same
    > > folder/directory!
    > >
    > > Here are just some of the copies of the errors in the task :
    > > Description= Class must implement the inherited abstract method
    > > SnpfadrWorkFlow.endreSnpfadr(BrukerVO,
    > > SnpfadrVO)Resource=EJSRemoteStatelessSnpfadrWorkFl ow_b7512400.java
    > >
    > > Description= Class must implement the inherited abstract method
    > > SnpfadrWorkFlow.endreSnpfadr(BrukerVO, SnpfadrVO)
    > > Resource=_SnpfadrWorkFlow_Stub.java
    > > KS

  5. Re: WSAD 5.1.0.3 Generate Deployment and RMIC Code for the selected Enterprise Beans

    Dear,

    Did you get a solution for this problem?

    Thank you in advance,

    Max.

+ Reply to Thread