rmi support - Websphere

This is a discussion on rmi support - Websphere ; There is no rmi support in wsad 5.1, so I'd like to use ant to compile and run rmi server. Any help to setup environment ? rmic tag requires sun rmic - but it cannot find it (of course I ...

  1. rmi support

    There is no rmi support in wsad 5.1, so I'd like to use ant to compile
    and run rmi server. Any help to setup environment ?
    rmic tag requires sun rmic - but it cannot find it (of course I set up
    path etc)

    Regards
    Arek

  2. Re: rmi support

    You can try the RMI pligin:
    http://www.genady.net/rmi/

    Genady

    Arkadiusz Ryc'kowski wrote:
    > There is no rmi support in wsad 5.1, so I'd like to use ant to compile
    > and run rmi server. Any help to setup environment ?
    > rmic tag requires sun rmic - but it cannot find it (of course I set up
    > path etc)
    >
    > Regards
    > Arek

  3. Re: rmi support

    Very Simple .....

    Create an ant target like this (invoked after final compile)

    Make your "JAR Packaging" target dependend from above one.

    Hope this helps,
    Chris Lewold

+ Reply to Thread