Hi people,

I try to create a simple Entity EJB 2.0 called "employees" which is mapped
to "Northwind" database of Microsoft SQL Server 2000. I do this using WSAD
(WebSphere Studio Application Developer) version 5.0.1. Using wizards I have
created succefully:

1) an Enterprise Application called "TestingEARProject"

2) inside TestingEARProject I've created a EJB Project called "TestingEJB"

3) a Server Project called "TestingServerProject"

4) inside "TestingServerProject" I've created a "Server and Server
Configuration". The name of the Server is "TestingServer" with WebSphere
version 5.0 Test Environment server type.

I use the "EJB to RDB mapping" wizard to create the EJB. After the end of
the wizard the EJB maps the table called "Employees" of "Northwind"
database. Also the EJB has four(4) classes:

1) Bean class: "EmployeesBean"

2) Home interface: "EmployeesHome"

3) Local Home interface: "EmployeesLocalHome"

4) Primary key class: "EmployeesKey"

Then I use the Server Configuration editor. At "Data source" tab under
"Server" section I press the "add..." button next to "JDBC Drivers list" in
order to create Data Source for Microsoft SQL Server 2000 "Northwind"
database. For JDNI name I use "TestingDataSource".

After that I open The Deploymetn Descriptor Edioter of "Employees" EJB. At
the "Beans" Tab I select "Employees" Bean. In the "Class and Interface
Files" section I press the "Add..." button. There, I check:

1) "Add new remote and remote home interfaces"

2) "Copy methods from local interfaces to remote interfaces"

After that, two interfaces have been added to the "Class and Interface
Files" section:

1) Home interface: "EmployeesHome"

2) Remote interface: "Empoyees"

And... nine (9) error messages, warnings and infos at Remote interface
called "Empoyees":

1) Error CHKJ2470E: This method must return deksio.ejb.EmployeesLocal

2) Warning CHKJ2473W: This method must not be exposed

public deksio.ejb.Employees getFk_employees_employees() throws
java.rmi.RemoteException;

3) Info CHKJ2472W: This method must not pass
setFk_employees_employees.aFk_employees_employees as an argument or result

4)Warning CHKJ2473W: This method must not be exposed

5) Info CHKJ2500I: deksio.ejb.EmployeesLocal must be serializable at runtime

public void setFk_employees_employees(deksio.ejb.EmployeesLoca l
aFk_employees_employees)throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

6) Warning CHKJ2473W: This method must not be exposed

7) Info CHKJ2500I: java.util.Collection must be serializable at runtime

public java.util.Collection getEmployees() throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

8)Warning CHKJ2473W: This method must not be exposed

9) Info CHKJ2500I: java.util.Collection must be serializable at runtime

public void setEmployees(java.util.Collection anEmployees) throws
java.rmi.RemoteException;

(Note: the above classes and intefaces are inside the Package called
"deksio.ejb")

Is this a WSAD bug or I have done something wrong?