You can place in your server configurations in WSAD5.0 under paths.

Hope this helps.

Right click
"anto2003" wrote in message
news:1056662842.1061287900632.JavaMail.wasadmin@sw g3ws006...
> Hi,
> I am using Websphere Developer Studio for creation of ear file for my

project which needs to be deployed on the Websphere App Server. I have my
own ConnectionManager Object which calls for the Oracle Thin Driver. I am
not able to understand where to place in my Project
Application. Server gives me NoClassDefFoundError when it tries to access
> Any Idea where to place and Servlet.jar if i am not using

the DataSource of Websphere for Connection and Pooling