Hi Anto,

You could try adding it to the server configuration, 'paths' tab,
either ws.ext.dirs or classpath, which should replicate how you would
deploy it in your production environment.
In order to compile your code, you would add it to the build path as
well. I don't believe you should have it in your EAR or WEB
manifest.mf files as this would imply you are deploying the zip file
as part of your application. I would have said that oracle drivers
should be part of the websphere infrastructure layer outside of the
application. Same as the db2java.zip file for UDB.

Regards
Chris