If I start WSAD 5.0 and imports the resource adapter, I can get it into WAS with the J2C tab in server configuration. Then I have to start WSAD 5.1 on the same workspace and the settings are there. Fine but long way....
Via web based administrative console, nothing works with resource adapters..

If I do the import of the RAR in WSAD 5.1 direcly it goes fine until I add it in J2C tab. I get "IWAA 350E Could not read RAR deployment descriptor. Choose antoher RAR or cancel this operation. (http://java.sun.com/dtd/connector_1_0.dtd)"

// Jocke