Re: What about trial download? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: What about trial download? - Websphere ; In article , k_skourtis@hotmail.com says... > > Is there a trial download available yet, and if so where? > Trials can be found here: http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp...id=SPAT-524G3S -- Juanma Martinez...

  1. Re: What about trial download?

    In article <851207462.1060976473938.JavaMail.wasadmin@swg3ws00 6>, k_skourtis@hotmail.com

    --
    Juanma Martinez

  2. Re: What about trial download?

    There seems to only be a version 5.0 download at this page. Does this mean that the 5.1 trial download is not available yet? (and if so when will it become available?)

  3. Re: What about trial download?

    In article <631973141.1060982323877.JavaMail.wasadmin@swg3ws00 6>, k_skourtis@hotmail.com
    says...
    > There seems to only be a version 5.0 download at this page. Does this mean that the 5.1 trial download is not available yet?

    Only 5.0 is available there right now. IF a 5.1 is made available (I don't know whether
    it will be or not), it will appear there too.
    --
    Juanma Martinez

  4. Re: What about trial download?

    That's a shame, I was quite eager to check out the claimed performance improvements. As is now, altough WSAD does offer a significant amount of useful functionality, there is just no way it can replace Eclipse on our workstations (unless we invest in a mainframe for each developer...)

  5. Re: What about trial download?

    In article <1757209959.1060989768569.JavaMail.wasadmin@swg3ws0 06>, k_skourtis@hotmail.com
    says...

    > That's a shame, I was quite eager to check out the claimed performance improvements.

    Try contacting your IBM representative to see if he/she can help you further.
    --
    Juanma Martinez

+ Reply to Thread