How can I hide the portal page URL in theme, once I logout inportlet application? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How can I hide the portal page URL in theme, once I logout inportlet application? - Websphere ; Hi, I do not use any Websphere Server login and I do not use any LDAP. I just use stand-alone application login in portlet that just checks the database user and password tables. Once I login, I need show some ...

  1. How can I hide the portal page URL in theme, once I logout inportlet application?

    Hi,

    I do not use any Websphere Server login and I do not use any LDAP. I just use stand-alone application login in portlet that just checks the database user and password tables.

    Once I login, I need show some of the portal page URLs in theme navigation. And once I logout, I need hide these URLs in theme navigation. Can I use session to pass login status from portlet to theme, and then hide URL in theme?

    Thanks very much in advance!

  2. Re: How can I hide the portal page URL in theme, once I logout inportlet application?

    You can use the portal "if" tag to check if the user is logged in. In
    your theme JSP, this could look like:

    ... your URL...

    This way, your URL should only be visible if the user is logged in. If
    you need further details, have a look at the InfoCenter:

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...gn_ptltld.html

    Oliver

+ Reply to Thread