exporting content from Machine A to Machine B - Websphere

This is a discussion on exporting content from Machine A to Machine B - Websphere ; Iam not able to find "portal_server_root/jcr/migration/conf/wcm60_conf.xml "in the concerned location.How to download the wcm60_conf.xml file.any fixe are available? Any other ways to move the content of my system to other system of the same varsion 6.0.? I tried with Syndication?its ...

  1. exporting content from Machine A to Machine B

    Iam not able to find "portal_server_root/jcr/migration/conf/wcm60_conf.xml "in the concerned location.How to download the wcm60_conf.xml file.any fixe are available?
    Any other ways to move the content of my system to other system of the same varsion 6.0.?
    I tried with Syndication?its working fine? But iam strucking in migrating the whole content including database repositary?
    Iam not having the correct documentation.please any one tell me the relavant files of aptrixjpe.properties and connect.cfg in IBM portal server 6.0 ?

  2. Re: exporting content from Machine A to Machine B

    Update portal v6.0 to 6.0.0.1. Then you can find the file on same location. you can find updated fixpacks file in ibm site. pls check it.

+ Reply to Thread