Two JSF Portlets on One Page Swapping Session Data - Websphere

This is a discussion on Two JSF Portlets on One Page Swapping Session Data - Websphere ; I'm having one heck of an odd issue. I have two JSF portlets on one page, JSFPortlet1 and JSFPortlet2. In JSFPortlet2, I've extended FacesPortlet and overwritten doView in order to choose the view page based on information in the application ...

  1. Two JSF Portlets on One Page Swapping Session Data

    I'm having one heck of an odd issue. I have two JSF portlets on one page, JSFPortlet1 and JSFPortlet2. In JSFPortlet2, I've extended FacesPortlet and overwritten doView in order to choose the view page based on information in the application session. When I put an object into the portlet's session in JSFPortlet2, Portal is storing its key under the namespace of JSFPortlet1! Please, God, tell me that someone else has already had this problem and knows how to work around it. None of my bean bindings in JSFPortlet2 are working properly. I've looked on IBM's support site, and nothing's been listed recently.

    Many thanks,
    Jaye

  2. Re: Two JSF Portlets on One Page Swapping Session Data

    No idea, really. Are they in the same application (ear)?

+ Reply to Thread