How to manually install portlets in WebSphere Portal Server 6.0,how can I find a sample portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to manually install portlets in WebSphere Portal Server 6.0,how can I find a sample portlet - Websphere ; Hi, I need manually install portlets to a remote WebSphere Portal Server on Linux machine. I don't know exact details. Also I need a sample portlet file to be used for manually deploy to the server. Where can I find ...

  1. How to manually install portlets in WebSphere Portal Server 6.0,how can I find a sample portlet

    Hi,
    I need manually install portlets to a remote WebSphere Portal Server on Linux machine. I don't know exact details. Also I need a sample portlet file to be used for manually deploy to the server. Where can I find that sample portlet? How can I check whether that portlet deployed correctly or not?

    Sincerely
    Zhiyi

  2. Re: How to manually install portlets in WebSphere Portal Server6.0, how can I find a sample portlet

    The Infocenter at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...v6r0/index.jsp is a great place to start looking for answers

    pascal

+ Reply to Thread