how do I get the Tab/Page Unique Name in IBM Portaltheme(Default.jsp)? - Websphere

This is a discussion on how do I get the Tab/Page Unique Name in IBM Portaltheme(Default.jsp)? - Websphere ; Hi, I need to get Tab/Page Name in theme Default.jsp. Advanced Thanks for your answer. Thanks...

  1. how do I get the Tab/Page Unique Name in IBM Portaltheme(Default.jsp)?

    Hi,
    I need to get Tab/Page Name in theme Default.jsp.
    Advanced Thanks for your answer.
    Thanks

  2. how do I get the selected Tab/Page Unique Name in IBM Portaltheme(Default.jsp)?

    Thank you.
    Rathu

  3. Re: how do I get the selected Tab/Page Unique Name in IBM Portaltheme(Default.jsp)?

    did u get any answer to this?

  4. Re: how do I get the selected Tab/Page Unique Name in IBM Portaltheme(Default.jsp)?

    no I did not, I'm trying my self..

  5. Re: how do I get the Tab/Page Unique Name in IBM Portaltheme(Default.jsp)?

    Try this:

    <%
    if (wpsSelectionModel.isNodeSelected(wpsNavNode)) {
    %>
    <%= wpsNavNode.getContentNode().getObjectID().getUniqu eName() %>
    <%
    }
    %>

+ Reply to Thread