SiteMap generation for my own portal site - Websphere

This is a discussion on SiteMap generation for my own portal site - Websphere ; Hi friends am trying to generate a siteMap for my portal project can any own help me out with good solution ?...

  1. SiteMap generation for my own portal site

    Hi friends am trying to generate a siteMap for my portal project can any own help me out with good solution ?

  2. Re: SiteMap generation for my own portal site

    The Portal Catalog has a free Sitemap portlet

    http://tinyurl.com/2ke6bh

    It's well documented and customizable. I'm not sure if it works for Portal v6...

    pascal

+ Reply to Thread