jacl to update EAR in portal -- Can anyone post a sample pleaseand how to run it? - Websphere

This is a discussion on jacl to update EAR in portal -- Can anyone post a sample pleaseand how to run it? - Websphere ; Has anyone written a jacl to update (w/o changing any configuration) an EAR on portal ? Doing it manually using the admin console of WAS and WP is time consuming and requires to restart the server etc' Can anyone post ...

  1. jacl to update EAR in portal -- Can anyone post a sample pleaseand how to run it?

    Has anyone written a jacl to update (w/o changing any configuration) an EAR
    on portal ?

    Doing it manually using the admin console of WAS and WP is time consuming
    and requires to restart the server etc'

    Can anyone post a sample please and how to run it?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: jacl to update EAR in portal -- Can anyone post a sampleplease and how to run it?

    Why would you want to deploy an ear file to the portal?

    I assume you mean deploying a portlet without having to go through the Administration pages of the Portal? This is fairly well documented in the InfoCenter.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../adpsicrf.html

    (go to the Examples section)

    pascal

  3. Re: jacl to update EAR in portal -- Can anyone post a sampleplease and how to run it?

    Once you've successfully deployed the EAR once by hand, the standard approach to scripted deploys works fine; we do this all day long with the script attached to this message.

    Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

+ Reply to Thread