I would like to know whether a site implemented with WebSphere Portal 6.0 can serve content for iMode and WAP mobile phones.
As far as I can understand (from the infocenter) WebSphere Portal 6.0 supports out-of-the box transcoding functionality for this specialized devices.
On the contrary, I realised that IBM offers a product called WEMP (Websphere Everyplace Mobile Portal).

Finally, do I have to bye additionally this product in order to support cHTML and WML content or I can leave with WebSphere Portal 6.0?

Thanks for your time.