How to update a theme in websphere portal - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to update a theme in websphere portal - Websphere ; Hi friends, Am adding one new theme to my protal page and making that theme as a defalt theme but after changing some modification on the same them in my workspace and coping that them and pasteing it in server ...

  1. How to update a theme in websphere portal

    Hi friends,

    Am adding one new theme to my protal page and making that theme as a defalt theme but after changing some modification on the same them in my workspace and coping that them and pasteing it in server root folder and in server Portal User interface >Themes and skins am am deleting my old theme and adding new the modified theme but the values are nor refecting on server what to do? as per my knowledge the modified theme is not updating so how to update that?Plese help me out

  2. Re: How to update a theme in websphere portal

    This has been discussed serveral times in this newsgroup. It is also
    described in the portal InfoCenter.
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...gn_dpycst.html

    Oliver

  3. Re: How to update a theme in websphere portal

    On 12 Jul, 03:30, Raghu wrote:
    > Hi friends,
    >
    > Am adding one new theme to my protal page and making that theme as a defalt theme but after changing some modification on the same them in my workspace and coping that them and pasteing it in server root folder and in server Portal User interface >Themes and skins am am deleting my old theme and adding new the modified theme but the values are nor refecting on server what to do? as per my knowledge the modified theme is not updating so how to update that?Plese help me out

    Hi,

    Have you done the following?

    1) Edit the ibm-web-ext.xmi file:
    \config\cells\\application\wps.ear\deployments\wps\wps.war
    \WEB-INF\ibm-web-ext.xmi
    Search for "reloadingEnabled" (not "reloadEnabled"), and change the
    setting to "true"
    Save the file and restart Portal

    2) You have to touch Default.jsp when doing changes to other jsps.

    3) If you have a webserver in front, it might cache static files, such
    as graphics and css-files.

    best regards,
    Pål Jørgensen

+ Reply to Thread