JSR 168 - Websphere

This is a discussion on JSR 168 - Websphere ; Can somebody suggest me a good link to start with JSR168 development. thanks...

  1. JSR 168

    Can somebody suggest me a good link to start with JSR168 development.
    thanks

  2. Re: JSR 168

    There is a lot of documentation available.
    If you want to see the diffenences between JSR 168 and IBM portlets,
    have a look at this link:
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...er/hepper.html

    If you need an example on how to migrate IBM portlets to JSR 168
    portlets, have a look at this link:
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we..._paeffgen.html

    And this link describes best practices when developing with JSR 168:
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...03_hepper.html

    If you need more documentation, just have a look at the developer works
    page and search for "JSR 168"

    Oliver

+ Reply to Thread