Portal interview questions - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal interview questions - Websphere ; I'm in the process of interviewing for a Portal Admin. What are some good technical IBM Portal questions I could ask that would give me an idea of the candidates knowledge? I'd also like to throw a few scenario based ...

  1. Portal interview questions

    I'm in the process of interviewing for a Portal Admin. What are some
    good technical IBM Portal questions I could ask that would give me an
    idea of the candidates knowledge?

    I'd also like to throw a few scenario based questions out there that
    would help me evaluate the persons troubleshooting skills? Any ideas
    for problem scenarios?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Portal interview questions

    On Jul 10, 2:40 pm, Tequila wrote:
    > I'm in the process of interviewing for a Portal Admin. What are some
    > good technical IBM Portal questions I could ask that would give me an
    > idea of the candidates knowledge?
    >
    > I'd also like to throw a few scenario based questions out there that
    > would help me evaluate the persons troubleshooting skills? Any ideas
    > for problem scenarios?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Ask him what's a JsessionID and what does it mean if each request is
    getting a new JSESSIONID in a 4 node horizontal portal cluster.
    Then ask him if a WebSeal junction will be prefixed to the URLs on a
    portal page particularly the Launch menu..

+ Reply to Thread