Error messages after emptying portal - Websphere

This is a discussion on Error messages after emptying portal - Websphere ; After the full installation of the portal and the SSO configuration with Domino, I removed all standard content with WPSConfig action-empty-portal. Next I have installed the portlets, the wcm and the pdm. But in the systemout.log appears the following error ...

  1. Error messages after emptying portal

    After the full installation of the portal and the SSO configuration with
    Domino,
    I removed all standard content with WPSConfig action-empty-portal.
    Next I have installed the portlets, the wcm and the pdm.

    But in the systemout.log appears the following error message:
    1)
    [09/07/07 18.40.42:109 CEST] 00000045 UrlGeneration E
    com.ibm.wps.engine.tags.UrlGenerationTag setContentNode EJPEJ0016E: Non è
    stato possibile deserializzare l'ID nodo di contenuto.
    com.ibm.wps.services.identification.SerializationE xceptionImpl:
    EJPDB0124E: La stringa specificata [ibm.portal.People Palette] non può
    essere deserializzata come ID oggetto né risolta in un nome univoco.

    2)
    [09/07/07 18.40.46:484 CEST] 0000004c RuntimeConten E
    com.ibm.wps.model.content.impl.RuntimeContentURLIm pl newURL(String)
    EJPEJ0004E: Si è verificata un'eccezione non prevista.
    com.ibm.wps.services.identification.SerializationE xceptionImpl:
    EJPDB0124E: La stringa specificata [ibm.portal.Messaging] non può essere
    deserializzata come ID oggetto né risolta in un nome univoco.

    Any suggestion to resolve this problems?
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Error messages after emptying portal

    Although I cannot speak Italian (or Spanish?), I would assume that you
    have old JSPs which call the URLGeneration tag with unique names
    "ibm.portal.People Palette", and "ibm.portal.Messaging". However these
    unique names cannot be resolved to ObjectIDs and therefore the exeption
    is thrown. Or this is an ObjectID, and a corresponding unique name
    cannot be found in your installation.

    Oliver

  3. Re: Error messages after emptying portal

    Thx Oliver.
    It's italian...

    The problem is that ibm.portal.People Palette is called from the Default.jsp
    of the current IBM theme

    "Oliver Then" ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Although I cannot speak Italian (or Spanish?), I would assume that you
    > have old JSPs which call the URLGeneration tag with unique names
    > "ibm.portal.People Palette", and "ibm.portal.Messaging". However these
    > unique names cannot be resolved to ObjectIDs and therefore the exeption is
    > thrown. Or this is an ObjectID, and a corresponding unique name cannot be
    > found in your installation.
    >
    > Oliver

  4. Re: Error messages after emptying portal

    I had a look at my portal installation. The reference to
    "ibm.portal.People Palette" indeed comes from a IBM theme JSP. In
    Portal, this unique name refers to a page which gets referred in the XML
    file /config/templates/SetupDazzle.xml. This seems to be a page
    with a portlet on it. You can eiter try to restore that page and the
    corresponding portlet, or you would have to remove the reference in your
    JSP in order to get rid of the exeption.

    Oliver

+ Reply to Thread