Public access to Web Clip Portlets - Websphere

This is a discussion on Public access to Web Clip Portlets - Websphere ; I'm using websphere portal 6. I created a bunch of Web clipping portlets using the Web Clipping Editor. I added them to various pages on our portal, but they only show up when I log into the secure site. The ...

  1. Public access to Web Clip Portlets

    I'm using websphere portal 6.

    I created a bunch of Web clipping portlets using the Web Clipping Editor.
    I added them to various pages on our portal, but they only show up when I log into the secure site.

    The same page on the public site (i.e. not logged in) does not display the clipping portlet. These same pages have no other portlets, just the clipped one.

    Thanks,
    Anne

  2. Re: Public access to Web Clip Portlets

    Did you grant proper access permissions for your portlets for the
    anonymous user?

    Oliver

  3. Re: Public access to Web Clip Portlets

    I did, and it is now working. Thanks.
    I kept looking in the Web Clipping area for that option, but I went to the Portlets area, looked up the portlet, and set the access.

+ Reply to Thread