From a navigation tree within the portal, when i click on a link representing a portlet name, i want to go to the page containing the portlet in maximize state.
I use both method (pageId=6_0_VEP, portletId=3_0_3C) :
- whith wps tag
compositionNode="3_0_3C"
portletWindowState="maximized">
To portlet WELCOME on above page

- with ibm api code
<%
String URL = "none";
try
{

ObjectID contentNode = ObjectID.read("6_0_VEP");
ObjectID compNode = ObjectID.read("3_0_3C");
CreateUrlCommand command = new CreateUrlCommand();
command.setRunData(com.ibm.wps.engine.RunData.from (request));
command.setContentNode(contentNode);
command.setCompositionNode(compNode);
command.setPortletWindowState(CreateUrlCommand.POR TLET_MAX);
command.setPacCheck(CreateUrlCommand.PAC_NO_CHECK) ;
command.setRequestID(true);
command.execute();
URL = command.getURL().toString();
}
catch(Exception e)
{
URL = e.getMessage();
System.out.println(URL);
}
%>

But it doesn't work. I'm just forward to the page that contain the portlet but in normal state only. Does anyone know how to do this ? I used wps 5.0.2.