Control wiedth of Portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on Control wiedth of Portlet - Websphere ; I have created a 3-column page. 1st column contains People Finder and search and browse portlets. 2nd column contains a WCM viewer portlet. The last column contains a WCM viewer and bookmark portlets. The width of the page is longer ...

  1. Control wiedth of Portlet

    I have created a 3-column page.

    1st column contains People Finder and search and browse portlets. 2nd column contains a WCM viewer portlet. The last column contains a WCM viewer and bookmark portlets.

    The width of the page is longer than the browser window. Is there any way I can control the width of the page so that it fit nicely into a browser window?

    Thanks in advance for any help/tips.

  2. Re: Control wiedth of Portlet

    You can set the width of each individual portlet but not sure if you can set the width of the screen containing all portlets combined. To set the width of each individual portlet: Administration > Portal User Interface > Manage Pages > Select page > Edit Page Layout (pencil icon) > Under Content tab select Show Layout Tools > Above each portlet column, there is a field that says "Not set". Click on it and enter a value like 250 (for pixels) or 33% (for percentage ratio of all window) in the pop up window. Save.

    Marwan

+ Reply to Thread