Content not properly display - Websphere

This is a discussion on Content not properly display - Websphere ; Hi! I'm using copies of Web Content Viewer portlet to display the contents from Web Content Management. My page (let say Page 1) has a layout of 2 columns. When I click the link in the left column portlet, it ...

  1. Content not properly display

    Hi!

    I'm using copies of Web Content Viewer portlet to display the contents from Web Content Management. My page (let say Page 1) has a layout of 2 columns. When I click the link in the left column portlet, it will display the content at the right column portlet. Let say my default content of the right column portlet is Content A. So, when I click the link in the left column portlet, it will show Content B in the right column portlet. So now the current view of the right column portlet is Content B. When I browse to other page and return to the Page 1, I suppose the display of content in the right column portlet is Content A, as this is the default content. But why does it still display Content B, which suppose to display after I click the link in the left column portlet? Could anyone please clarify or help me solve this?

    Thank you very much!

  2. Re: Content not properly display

    Hi there,

    this is a problem I cam across. If you change the context of a wcm portlet then it remembers the new context in the session so the only easy way to reset it is to log out and back in.

    The only way around this is to change the page navigation to append the following to the page link

    ?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=

    hope this helps

  3. Re: Content not properly display

    Hi there,

    this is a problem I cam across. If you change the context of a wcm portlet then it remembers the new context in the session so the only easy way to reset it is to log out and back in.

    The only way around this is to change the page navigation to append the following to the page link

    ?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=

    hope this helps

  4. Re: Content not properly display

    Hi there,

    this is a problem I cam across. If you change the context of a wcm portlet then it remembers the new context in the session so the only easy way to reset it is to log out and back in.

    The only way around this is to change the page navigation to append the following to the page link

    ?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=

    hope this helps

+ Reply to Thread