Content not properly display - Websphere

This is a discussion on Content not properly display - Websphere ; Hi! I'm using copies of Web Content Viewer portlet to display the contents from Web Content Management. My page (let say Page 1) has a layout of 2 columns. When I click the link in the left column portlet, it ...

  1. Content not properly display

    Hi!

    I'm using copies of Web Content Viewer portlet to display the contents from Web Content Management. My page (let say Page 1) has a layout of 2 columns. When I click the link in the left column portlet, it will display the content at the right column portlet. Let say my default content of the right column portlet is Content A. So, when I click the link in the left column portlet, it will show Content B in the right column portlet. So now the current view of the right column portlet is Content B. When I browse to other page and return to the Page 1, I suppose the display of content in the right column portlet is Content A, as this is the default content. But why does it still display Content B, which suppose to display after I click the link in the left column portlet? Could anyone please clarify or help me solve this?

    Thank you very much!

  2. Re: Content not properly display

    That is a default behavior of a JSR portlet to remember its state even after browsing away and coming back. If you would like to change that behavior, you might need to create a link to the content you want as default so that it displays no matter how you get to that page: whether it is the first time or a second time after browsing content in that portlet.

    Marwan

+ Reply to Thread