Hi

I am having this problem in our Portal. When we are inside our office, the portal and the contact list portlet works great.

If a user connects from the internet to the Portal (We have a web proxy configured trough the firewall) it receives the 'Sametime server is unavailable' which is a common error and you sometimes need to restart the servers or it might indicate that the configuration has not been done but it works fine in the intranet.

I am guessing some port issue but with the web proxy and Sametime listening on the port 80 I thought it might be something else.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sebastian "Jack" Fratini