hey,

i am trying to use my own portal filter in websphere portal 6.
I've created it implementing the portal filter interface and deployed it as a shared library in websphere application server 6.

in the WP_ConfigService i created a custom property "portal.filtering = true" and in the WP_FilteringService i added a property "filter.html.class" with the package and class name as value.

now, when starting the portal server, the filter is initialized but when i open my portal no filtering is done.

to sum up: the filter is initialized, but not filtering any requests.

i am new to portal servers, so i just can guess the filter might not be in the filter chain or something like that. I probably need to add another property somewhere.

thx for any answers that might help me