Provisioning the WSP Credential Vault from ITIM 4.6 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Provisioning the WSP Credential Vault from ITIM 4.6 - Websphere ; We have ITIM 4.6 and WSP 6, and we would like to automatically provision a user's credentials for portlets into applications that we are already managing with ITIM. Are there any examples (that don't assume you have TAM) on how ...

  1. Provisioning the WSP Credential Vault from ITIM 4.6

    We have ITIM 4.6 and WSP 6, and we would like to automatically provision a user's credentials for portlets into applications that we are already managing with ITIM. Are there any examples (that don't assume you have TAM) on how to do this?

  2. Re: Provisioning the WSP Credential Vault from ITIM 4.6

    Hello tpozzypge,

    we are currently facing the same requirement: Puplish Credentials from ITIM to Credential Vault.
    Have you found a solution for this?

    Best Regards.

+ Reply to Thread