I have installed WCM 6.0 with IBM WPS 6.0 on Unix Environment.

While Creation of the content for the Authoring Template using Web Content Authoring Portlet, when I click on Save and Approve button after filling the information for the content, I am getting the message stating that the content is saved and but unable to approve it since it is locked.

But when I unlock the content and again approve the same content, I am getting the following message.

Item with identity {a8f9650045f24b7e8716bf87f4064f50, com.aptrix.pluto.content.Content} is locked.

Please help me out.

Regards,
Ravi