Login Redirection - WPS v6 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Login Redirection - WPS v6 - Websphere ; Hi, I need to redirect to a page that i have created after successful login. I tried to set the redirect.login.url value to one of the following values in the ConfigService.properties. 1. url of the page to be redirected 2. ...

  1. Login Redirection - WPS v6

    Hi,

    I need to redirect to a page that i have created after successful
    login.

    I tried to set the redirect.login.url value to one of the following
    values in the ConfigService.properties.

    1. url of the page to be redirected
    2. unique name of the page to be redirected

    Both of these didn't work. Am i missing something.

    Please Help. This is very urgent.

    --Anitha.

  2. Re: Login Redirection - WPS v6

    You have to rewrite the LoginUserAuth class and then you can control
    login redirection

+ Reply to Thread