I'm not a Notes person, so I know I'm missing some things here...

Let's say I have a view that's available on the internet(http://SERVER/web/boardminutes.nsf/(Web)?OpenView). I want to show this view in a portlet on Portal 6 so I don't need to use iframes like on our current site. Is this possible with the Lotus Notes View portlet?

Am I using the wrong portlet? Does it require LDAP? The view is open to view by anonymous, so I assumed it wouldn't require LDAP to setup. Is there something I'm missing? I checked out the InfoCenter and went from it to set up a view, but then it says it can't find the database.