wps URL tag is not Working & RAD 7.0 is not compiling - Websphere

This is a discussion on wps URL tag is not Working & RAD 7.0 is not compiling - Websphere ; Hi All, I am trying to migrating to WPS 6.0 and in my development environment I am using RAD 7.0 but I have issues with "wpsURL.write(out)" in tag. RAD is not recognising the wpsURL.write(out). If anybody share their solution to ...

  1. wps URL tag is not Working & RAD 7.0 is not compiling

    Hi All,

    I am trying to migrating to WPS 6.0 and in my development environment I am using RAD 7.0 but I have issues with "wpsURL.write(out)" in tag.

    RAD is not recognising the wpsURL.write(out).

    If anybody share their solution to this problem will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Damodar.

  2. Re: wps URL tag is not Working & RAD 7.0 is not compiling

    Could you please let me know how you resolved the issue?

  3. Re: wps URL tag is not Working & RAD 7.0 is not compiling

    Are you doing this in a portlet? if so it is not supported, use the url generation services instead

    Jim

  4. Re: wps URL tag is not Working & RAD 7.0 is not compiling

    Jim,

    I believe the original question was about url generation services. The problem is that RAD will fail when the wpsURL is used within the block of the tag. This issue has been identified as a product defect and has been logged under APAR PK41213.

    See: http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg21273702

  5. Re: wps URL tag is not Working & RAD 7.0 is not compiling

    hmm was not aware of that apar for RAD, Still stands that the urlgeneration tag is not to be used in a portlet